Poverty is the bane of life
The body may be weak
And it may be overcome by disease
The mind consumed by evil
Haunted by horror
Full of worry
Indeed, poverty strikes every part
What do the homeless have for themselves?
What does a lost soul have for itself?
Yet in life there is still hope
No matter how much loss comes
Your Heavenly Father is still near
His Love can shine through thick clouds
Raging winds cannot cover His whispers
And no food or tool is more valuable than He
So have peace with less
Let your loss come, do not cry
Thank your Father from your heart
Certainly, He knows of the truth
- You perceive that God take away, but He would never do wrong to you, He only desires the best for you
- Our Father gives, so even when He takes away, there is still gain, and know that everything is losable, from the shallow to the deep
- There may be poverty of the heart, the mind, the soul, and earthly provision, but this State of Poverty can be escaped by finding peace and happiness with less
- Meanwhile there may be luxury in the heart, the mind, the soul, and earthly provision, which is always more than is healthy or optimal
- Yet poverty is less to some than to others, and more to some today than tomorrow, so pray that you sense not poverty and that your loss becomes your gain
- Love and faith in God relieves all states of poverty, be that of the mind, the soul, the body, the world, or the heart
Examples, may be lost...
Examples, finding your gain...
(trials, learning in darkness, re-direction, re-focus)
God allows all things to happen, yet only Satan would trick you into seeing losses, for God would have you see the gains.