Imagine what people have done to succeed
Think of the lengths they traverse to attain wealth
People have strained themselves for Earthly treasures
Knowing these treasures disappear when death comes
But the jewels which are eternal never disappear
And doing good deeds is possible even for the poorest
So traverse those same lengths to attain goodness
And you will find yourself rich in Heaven
Shall you seek out good word?
Or do you seek out the words of an orator
Shall you put your thoughts on goodness?
Or do you think only of what is advantageous
Shall you put work into good deeds?
Or do you focus solely on your goals
Seek out what is good, and have faith in God's cause
Then He will grant you all that is needed
- "No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." - Luke 16:13
- "Receive my instruction instead of silver, and knowledge rather than pure gold. For wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire compares with her." - Proverbs 8:10-11
- People have sought after provision on Earth, but your greatest desire is the everlasting fruit, which is the Love of God
- God has not asked much of you in this life except to do good (which means anybody can win salvation)
- God Our Father asks of us only goodness, that is good belief, good thought, good deed, and good word, so worry not about the Earth or your struggle, that is your worldly possessions and your worldly achievements, for in those things you shall see Our Father has only set His Limits on His Servants, but in goodness there is no limit
- Seek the Lord's offering, not that you should be the one to offer it, but that He should be offered the most
- Few will succeed on Earth or in doing good by putting money first
- You cannot serve both God and culture, God and money, but you may direct them for benefit